I haven’t done this in awhile. Today’s topic is “10 Countries You’d Like to Visit”
1. New Zealand. Not just for the unrequited boy (he’s not even there right now). Also silently includes Australia (many Canadians visit both in one trip because it’s so expensive to get to that side of the world from here).
3. France. Especially Vimy Ridge.
4. Italy. Especially Venice.
7. Poland, to find where my grandfather was born (which may well be impossible).
8. England, again.
9. The States, again, because I’ve only seen a few things in a few States.